Having been to this hotel two years ago the food and entertainment was brilliant. Unfortunately on our return this year the food was cold and wasn't presented well. The food in the beach bar was very disappointing as sometimes there were wasps swarming the food. On the evening we chose to eat at local restaurants. The entertainment was also disappointing as the evening entertainment only lasted till 10 o'clock. This left us to only have the choice in going to the hotel bar in which sometimes you could not get a seat, this was because after the entertainment finished everyone would locate to the same place. The good things that has stayed the same from two years ago was the cleanliness of the hotel and the excellent service from the bar staff. I would also like to mention that the grounds man (Minas) made us very welcome again by his friendliness and hospitality. However unless this hotel improves we would not recommend staying here or returning ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Louis Zante Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel Zakynthos/Laganas