Just returned from two week stay in the hotel which hosted my son's wedding. The staff here are amazing and nothing too much trouble for them. Left for home thinking of them as friends. Caterina was so helpful to us on more than one occasion. In total there were 23 of us, made up of 18 adults and 5 children and all enjoyed their stay.
The lovely lady who cleaned my room - think her name was Evdokia (please excuse this spelling I may have it wrong) found 5€ which I didn't know I'd dropped and she waited till I came back to my room to return it to me.
Rooms and all areas of hotel and grounds spotlessly clean. These ladies do a wonderful job and long hours.
Animation team were so friendly and hard working and it impressed me that they knew all the names of the guests at the pool and at evening entertainment and always welcomed feedback.
Guests were encouraged to participate in daytime games but not hassled in any way. My 7 year old grand-daughter loved them too and enjoyed the Chef cooking demonstrations in the afternoon. Animation team - thanks for making a little girl's dream come true on Sunday evening - she will never forget it. Thanks also for trying to improve my French Boules - although I think you were on a loser there from the start but I enjoyed it;
The wedding was a huge success and again we thank the staff for their help in the background to ensure all was as we wanted. Our wedding party with the men in Scottish Highland dress complete with kilts attracted some spectators which was lovely but again not intrusive in any way.
Thanks to all hotel and entertainment staff - will highly recommend you for both holidays and weddings.
Only one little thing and I think something which could easily be arranged - a honeymoon suite would be lovely for wedding night for couples in the future... make it that little bit more special.
Keep up the good work. I will upload some pics later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Louis Zante Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel Zakynthos/Laganas