We stayed here as a family for a week in early August. Lovely chilled out place- food and drinks were fine-can be a little repetative but fine for a week.
The hotel is located next to the beach and is on the Laganas strip - come out and walk to your right for about 15 minutes and this takes you to the clubbing part. Walk to the left along the beach annd this takes you to a couple of small towns - fantastic scenery and the beaches to the left were almost deserted.
We decided to take a walk along the beach at & 7am and were fortunate enough to see some baby loggerhead turtles hatch and scuttle to the sea- amazing!
We had inter-connecting rooms - they were fine if a bit tired- but hey we didn't spend much time in the rooms,
Generally a lovely all inclusive hotel - fabulous for a chill out week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Louis Zante Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel Zakynthos/Laganas