“Best pasta at santorini” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 99 Restaurants in Kamari
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Nice atmosphere, very friendly staff, tasty food, fresh home made pizza and pasta in a large variety , everything on low prices.
London, United Kingdom
“Best pasta at santorini”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Very friendly persons, the owner is a great guy ,who tries the best for the customers . The food pizza and pasta are great ,!!

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
Bloomington, Minnesota, United States
“great for lunch, away from main tourist strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We ate pizza and salads for lunch here twice. The food was so fresh and delicious and the service was excellent. Try the Greek pizza! The first day we received chocolate fudge after our meal unexpectedly. It was a quieter spot than on the beach which we enjoyed.

Navan, Ireland
“Alfresco Pizza+Pasta, Kamari, Santorini”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

OMG! You have to try this place, its', soooo good! I've waited until I got home to write review as I wanted to include fab photos. Apologies I cant transfer pics from I-phone 4S to pc.
From Fira heading to Kamari go past outside cinema & about 300m after that turn left. It's a junction with a Bacchus bar & a church. Going downhill towards the beach you'll go past the all weather soccer pitch on the right then a supermarket. Just after that, Kamari shopping centre & next to the national bank is this gem of a restaurant. Souad & Kristos are the culinary experts who will ensure you have a night to remember! As I had been cycling all day I had quite an appetite so I had two starters & two main courses!
I had garlic bread for the first & sauteed mushrooms for the second. absolutely gorgeous! For main courses I had home made ravioli & curry sauce, very nice! Then I had chicken & bacon tagliatelle, totally fab! This was washed down with a 500ml carafe of house white. Whist smelling the warm night air & feeling very satisfied I was contemplating how I could top this meal the following night. Then out of the blue & not ordered arrived a warm chocolate crepe drizzled in hot chocolate sauce! The waitress said, this is on the house! Oh & guess what? It was to die for!
So the following night where did I go? Back here for brushetta & a perfect hot & spicy pizza with anchovies. Desererdly at present No.1 restaurant in Kamari.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lancashire
“Fantastic homemade pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We ate in this restaurant twice recently and had two superb meals. Set a block back from the beachfront, this restaurant serves excellent homemade pasta and good pizzas and was busy on both occasions we visited. Well worth visiting!

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Hidden treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was one of our favourite restaurants on santorini. It is on a side road up from the beach. Both the pasta and pizzas were incredible. Best of each that I'd had during the 2 weeks. The service was excellent and they gave us free fruit after our meal. cannot recommend enough that you walk up and find this restaurant. my boyfriend and I felt really sad that it always seemed quieter than the restaurants on the beach just because of the location when actually the food was far better quality!

Visited August 2013