“Excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 99 Restaurants in Kamari
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This restaurant recommended me a friend.I do not regret and I spent a very good evening!
The waiter was very polite and careful!The food was incredibly delicious!For sure I will come again while I'm on Santorini!I salute heartily the personnel!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Greek first
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Lovely food and very polite service. Will definitely return during our stayed as we have many more dishes to try. Red wine excellent and very reasonable prices.

Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

On an unusally damp day we opted to eat in Vassilikos our first time in here. Our waiter Stellios was superb, advising us that the dish we had ordered would take 15 minutes or so, in the mean time he recommended the Santoini Salad, it may be tomatoes, cucumber, capers and cheese but it is a great starter and I would recommend to all. For the main course we had ordered Moussaka - otherways - simply put one of the most delicious meals we have had, instead of lamb there is a very generous portion of delicious Sea Bass - do not miss out on this, at E14.50 it is not the cheapest meal but it is one of the best.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Avoid at all costs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband and I made a bad mistake by allowing ourselves to be persuaded by the manager outside this terrible restaurant to eat there. Our starter arrived one hour and ten minutes after we initially ordered it. When I asked where our food was I was told by a nasty waiter to have patience. The staff were horrible and their service even worse. When my main course of lamb shank arrived, almost two hours after ordering it, it was dry, luke-warm and tasteless. A complete waste of money. There are so many better places to eat in Kamari, like Almira. Dreadful place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Aptos, California
“Excellent food,superior service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is one of the top restaurant in Santorini,something everyone have to experience on his own,the menu is different and delicious has nothing to do with the rest of the restaurants on the island,great and friendly waiters and clean and homey environment.Realy great...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere