My husband and I have just returned from a week's holiday at the Sideris Sunflower Villa. Our apartment was clean, light and roomy and a really comfy bed. Gregory made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble for him. This was the last week for UK flights and we noticed over the week restaurans and shops began closing down for the winter. Our fav restaurants were the Poseidon Hotel and Academy Crepe, both offering good quality wholesome home cooked food. The local wine was cheap and cheerful, you can fill up an empty 2 litre water bottle with white, rose or red wine for just over 2 euro's in the supermarkets! Do take a trip to Oia for the fabulous sunset and Fira - both these beautiful villages are a must-see! Please note, Old Thira is closed on Monday's. Our accommodation was well located and the local buses stop just a few yards away to take you all over the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sideris Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sideris Sunflower Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Santorini/Kamari