Sideris offers very basic accommodation. The kitchen equipment is so basic that you feel that the string is missing off the cutlery. Tidy rather than extremely clean - rough hard towels are changed regularly and also bed linen. I cannot understand why aircon costs €7 per day and a safe is €20 for two weeks (total cost for 2 weeks is €118 euros - an unforeseen extra expense on top of holiday costs). The location is on a road that can be noisy - that is if Gregory does not keep you awake at night with an impromptu poolside soiree with loud guests. The major attribute of this establishment is its pool which is pleasant and there are always beds available. The water quality is good and the pool is maintained well on a daily basis and the pool area is kept clean and tidy. The resort of Kamari is well served with some excellent restaurants and in two weeks we never had anything other than good food - we found that eating establishments offer value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sideris Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sideris Sunflower Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Santorini/Kamari