Attractive hotel in Kamari along the main beachfront pedestrianised street, which is full of restaurants, hotels and bars. Stayed for 1 week. Service was excellent, staff incredibly friendly, polite, efficient, helpful and all English speaking. Beautiful outdoor pool and bar area at front of hotel, facing the beach. People passing by stop to look at it, as it's the sophisticated looking hotel along the strip. Their restaurant is excellent too, far more upmarket and better quality than most on the strip..... with prices slightly higher but appropriate for the level of quality.
We had a larger apartment type room with A/C and nice balcony area, great for sitting out for early evening G&Ts!
Staff were able and delighted to advise on and book trips, excursions, car / scooter hire etc.
All in all - excellent, but if I really had to list things that could be improved, then they are -
1. Breakfast - a bit limited and repetitive when you're staying a week or longer, could do with more choice, more fresh fruit etc.
2. WiFi - very patchy, intermittent and doesn't always work. However I believe to some extent this is an island wide issue.
Would I stay there again if visiting Kamari - yes, definitely.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bellonias Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellonias Villas Hotel Kamari
- Bellonias Hotel Kamari
- Bellonias Villas Santorini/Kamari