We just arrived from a wonderful week in Kamari, Santorini. The hotel is perfectly located near the beach and restaurants, and our room had a nice sea view. However, there's not much positive to be said about the room itself or the noise from the neighbouring athmosphere restaurant's kitchen (which is a great restaurant by the way). We could litterarily see eveything in the athmosphere's kitchen from our balcony which was only seperated from that kitchen by a aprox. 10 cm thick and 180 cm high wall. It was unbelievable. We tried to change room, but the only awailble did not have a balcony. Our room did not have a fridge, just a box with a cooling element and the room was the smallest hotel room I've ever lived in. We noticed also that our neigbours changed their room the 2nd day (or hotel, cause we met them again at the bus to the airport) which probably meant that they weren't too pleased either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel & Spa is a resort located in Kamari village of one of the most beautiful islands of Greece, Santorini. The hotel offers beach access and majestic view of the Ancient Thira hills. Exclusive hotel restaurant featuring local and international cuisine is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Relaxing private spa. Multiple swimming pools & sundecks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel Kamari
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel And Spa
- Afroditi Venus Beach Kamari
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel & Spa Santorini/Kamari