My partner and i stayed for one week this sept.
upon arrival upgraded to junior delux room, free of charge. We had our own stairs leading to private roof top terrace, that had table chairs and two sunbeds on! 1 large pool, 2 smaller pools to choose from, free towels, plenty of sunbeds. buffet breakfast was fantastic, loads to choose from, all fresh, kept well stocked up. Nice tables, sitting by the pool, never felt hurried by lovely staff. really pleased we chose to pay extra and stay at Kastelli resort.
located 200 metes walk to lovely black beach, with loads sunbeds, parasols etc. lots of supermarkets, gift shops, places to hire cars, internet access, cashpoint avaliable. plenty of places to eat and drink. food reasonable between 30 & 50 Euros for evening meal, drinks bit pricey, 3.50 for beer, 5.00 for cocktail (happy hour)
all in all fab hotel, great location, kamari is a lovely place for a relaxing holiday. really easy to get around island on cheap local bus service (thira 15 mins on bus 1.40 euro one way) then you can get to oia etc from thira.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Santorini Kastelli Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Kastelli Hotel Kamari
- Santorini Kastelli Kamari
- Kastelli Resort Santorini
- Santorini Kastelli Resort Kamari