This is a beautiful, peaceful, spacious hotel with fabulous staff.
We have just stayed there for a two week holiday and we were delighted that we chose this Hotel.
The staff are so friendly and helpful, particularly Alex, Basil and George.
There are 4 swimming pools - 1 main large one and 3 smaller ones scattered in the grounds, so you can find your perfect spot, although many days we wandered down to the beach (100mtrs) and got sunbeds and an umbrella - this only cost 5 euros a day (you could get free ones if you spent money in the beachside taverna).
Food was very good - a wide choice of hot and cold buffet at breakfast and a very good lunch and evening menu if you decided to stay around the hotel.
The only thing that stopped us giving a full 5 stars is that as a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World group it was missing a couple of the finishing touches - gowns in the bedroom, towel change twice a day, tea/coffee making facilities in your room so if you wanted an early morning drink you could just sort it yourself and the pool service to the smaller pools was non existent (fine round the main pool). It is a fantastic, beautiful holiday hotel but a few little extras as above would make it really world class.
However this wouldn't stop us returning in the future as it really is a lovely relaxing place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Santorini Kastelli Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Kastelli Hotel Kamari
- Santorini Kastelli Kamari
- Kastelli Resort Santorini
- Santorini Kastelli Resort Kamari