“Daughters wedding reception” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Steakhouse, International
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Daughters wedding reception”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

The way they laid the tables was absolutely stunning and with the sea as a backdrop it just felt really special . The food was gorgeous and loads of it too ,and Dimitrius and his staff were superb.......can't recommend highly enough

Visited August 2014

• Greek first
louisville
“ABSOLUTE WORST”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. I questioned all the good trip advisors reviews that I read about this place. (I swear by trip advisor when traveling) Hands down, the WORST place I ate the whole time in Santorini. Took me forever to get service, and I was the only table in the place. I sat in the rooftop lounge as people had suggested. I had no view of the ocean from where I was sitting, because there was a tree and a telephone pole blocking my way. I realize that I am only one person and they want to save the bigger tables for bigger parties, but there were several other two tops that I could have been sat at with a better view. I was the only one up there the WHOLE time. It took forever for the waiter to greet me. He suggested the swordfish which I took him up on. IT WAS TERRIBLE. I would not have fed it to my dogs. The rice it came with was bland and the 'vegetables' (2 slices of carrots, 1 small broccoli spear, and one cauliflower, were not cooked and were bland as well. The WIFI was not working, which is a staple to me since I am traveling by myself and have no one to talk to. This place was completely overpriced and COMPLETELY disappointing. To top it all off, when I left, I had to use the men's bathroom because the women's light was not working and it was pitch black. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I wouldn't even rate this place with one star. I would give it zero if I could.

Dublin, Ireland
“average food with nice views of beach/sea”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Many of the eateries along Kamari are offering the same - same food, same views etc. Choose atmosphere as it looked nice, had ok reviews, had an upper deck with better views above the promenade over the beach and sea. It was overall just ok. Atmosphere was low key, nothing special. Service was good and professional and friendly. But food was a bit of a let down, nothing wrong with it but just a bit bland and tasteless. I was very disappointed with my chicken rissoto. make much better myself. I wouldn't be returning for a second visit.

Visited June 2014
“Wedding reception”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I had a fantastic wedding reception at the restaurant. We were a small party of 32 people and had our own mostly private part of the restaurant. It was good value with excellent food and an endless supply of wine. There were so many delicious starters but unfortunately we couldn't manage our main courses. The restaurant was decorated well for us and there was space to dance. I bought my own playlist on my iPod but unfortunately that was sometimes turned down. We were able to stay until we wanted out party to end. A perfect wedding. I would recommend this venue to others

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“A pleasure as always!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

After having our wedding venue here in 2012, we have been desperate to return to Atmosphere to visit Dimitris and the team and we eventually got to see them this year! Upon our return, we were recognised immediately and were given our usual beverages!

The hospitality is as friendly as it comes and you are made to feel like part off the family. The food is absolutely delicious (I would recommend the mushrooms in garlic to start), the service is perfect and the drinks are continuous!

Please visit here if you are in Kamari, you won't be disappointed. A little part of my heart will always be here!

• Visited July 2014