“big apple karaoke bar” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Karaoke Bars, Bars
east london
“big apple karaoke bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2009

stayed at the viva minorca from the 4th to the 14th sep 2009 overall had a fantstic time wether lovely hotel fantastic couldnt fault cal'n bosch or the hotel but one thing did ruin the holiday & this happened a the big apple karaoke bar where my son had he's wallet contining 130 euro & some english every lst penny he had stolen by one of the waiters of this bar, my son was in this bar with some friends & dropped he's wallet he sw the waiter pick up what he thought was a wallet & realised he's had gone, when said to the waiter that he had picked up hes wallet & to give it back the waiter laughed & quickly rode off on hes scooter midway through he's shift, my son complined to the manager of the bar who said he's waiter hd not got the wallet & in words i cant use on here to go away when my son would not go & said he wanted he's wallet back the manager took a swing at my son & called the police making untrue complaints about my son, the police quickly realised my son had done nothing & said if the wallet was found would get it back to him but still wanted to see he's passport & took the number down, i think the manager of the bar knew that the police would do this stopping any off us going back to the bar another night to confront the waiter that stole the wallet & yes my son never got he's wallet so plese be warned of this bar.