“One of the best in the marina” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Cala'n Bosch
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Manchester
“One of the best in the marina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Can't decide whether this place or Aquarium is the best as we had great meals at both last week.

The service was really friendly in here, it's a family run business and we were staying in a villa also owned by them (although the people serving us weren't aware of this until the end of our meal and they were great all the way through).

We ate out so much I can't remember what we had for our starters! - Be we had no complaints. For mains, I had seabass which was beautifully cooked and beautifully presented. It was my favourite dish of the whole holiday. We asked one of the friendly waiters for recommendations for pud and we weren't disappointed with the chocolate and rasberry delights we received.

The location is also good looking out over the marina. Really great, thanks very much!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Sometimes the cheaper deals are the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on our last evening we decided to try the set menu for 15.50 and came away feeling it was one of the best meals all holiday. The waiters were friendly and helpful giving more detail to each dish there was also three options in each section to choose from. I had the slow roast lamb which was heavenly, hubby had the pork with figs in a cheese sauce which he was delighted with. The atmosphere was relaxed and it was nice to see the staff interacting with there customers a very welcoming and clean place

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“A touch of class”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I only spent one day in Cala'n Bosch and liked the look of La Marina when I strolled around the Lago. I don't usually eat out alone... but it did look inviting, so I took the plunge and went in for lunch on my own.

The waiter was very welcoming, clearing the extra place-setting without a comment, and assuring me it would be fine just to have a salad and a drink.

I choose the 'ensalada de pera' - which was quite substantial, including pear, Mahon cheese and crispy jamon as well as green leaves, and various shredded vegetables. Along with crusty bread, it was very fresh & tasty. The house dry white wine was a Torres, so I managed 2! The bill was about 14e, which I thought was very reasonable.

Doncaster
“Not the worst meal we've had but not the best.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My starter was sizzling garlic prawns -they were served red hot in a dish of oil and garlic pieces. I actually counted 6 tiny prawns which were fried to a crisp. My husband had the white bait, which he enjoyed. We both had fillet steak served with a vegetable stack and baked potato. It was well presented and full of flavour. The best bit was my dessert which was chocolate fudge cake.
We also visited on two more occasions for afternoon coffee and discovered the really nice caramel apple cake, which I can recommend.

Visited September 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good food, great service and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great service, waiters were very attentive.
My boyfriend had the special which was monkfish, and found it to be moist and flavoursome. I had the suckling pig, which could have done with a bit more flavour, also the portion size was massive and I couldn't finish it.
Value for money was ok, around 50 euros for starter, two mains and sangria.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere