This hotel is very close to airport and is ideal for a winter sun break. There is plane noise but not at night when u want to sleep. Although we went for a week we also met people on short breaks because of easy travel. We had a very nice sea view room, nice bathroom and bed. The pools were nice, grounds also nice and beach on doorstep. Breakfast was good but found evening meal quite repetitive. The WiFi is almost non existent even if u pay extra to be able to use it in yr room and not just designated area. There is no waiter service around the pool area except from the resturant which means u have to collect it yourself. The toilets for the pool area are under the resturant which had a fowl smell everyday when u walked into them, both man and woman's. We found the hotel generally was quiet, a place to go bed early. May go back for short break.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf And Spa Resort
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf Hotel Fuerteventura
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach Hotel
- Fuerteventura Sheraton
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort Caleta De Fuste