“Good value ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Geranios Suites & Spa

You added Geranios Suites & Spa to your Saves list
Geranios Suites & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Paseo Maritimo s/n, 35610 Caleta de Fuste, Antigua, Fuerteventura, Spain   |
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Caleta de Fuste
“Good value ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

This hotel is Very good value. The hotel is Very clean and the rooms are large and Well equipt, with a large blacony. The food is ok, with show cooking and branded drinks included in the AI. Perharps introducing themed evenings eg chinese/mexican/tapas would improve variety?
Staff are friendly and professional and the location of the hotel is great, facing a lovely beach and a short walk from shop and bars. Overall i would recommend this hotel and would stay here again at the right price.
TIP try the alcoholic slushys at the pool bar, very tasty and refreshing.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Geranios S, Director General at Geranios Suites & Spa, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear katieava08,
Step by step our kitchen cheff Mr.Andrés is making improvements in the food and thank you to appreciate his show cooking menu. The staff in restaurant, bar, reception, entertaiment, housekeeping and mantenaince is doing a great job and they are all friendly, kind and proffesional people. We appreciate your words!!
The hotel is next to the beach and the cleaners do a great job to put everything in order and clean inside your room.
On behalf of all our staff: thank you to recommend us!!
Hotel manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (273)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is our first time in fuerteventuta and I am impressed the hotel is gorgeous and the food is very good the staff really are friendly and the manager is excellent he is always on hand to make sure everything is ok with your stay the animation staff Cristian and Cristina are fantastic I would definitely come back

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Angela B,
The hole staff do a great job to make your holidays as best as we can. Entertaiment team is making new shows and activites for parents and childrens. Fuerteventura is a relaxing place were you can enjoy and have a relaxing stayment. We appreciate your comments and we hope to see you soon on your next vacation. Best Regards.
Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I am still here on my 3rd day and I have to say it really exceeded my expectations , as I write this I am sitting out on my balcony room 165 facing the pool, the weather is beautiful and it is so peaceful. We are all inclusive and are really enjoying the food, breakfast is the best, the cook cooks the pancakes and eggs I front of you as well as the meats for dinner which I think is a nice touch. The drinks are good with real coca cola and orange , you can get cocktails at the pool bar out of a slush puppy machine and by the taste of them there is not much alcohol in them but they are so refreshing and who wants to be drunk in the middle of the day any way !! To the right of hotel the beaches are the nicest little man made ones with lovely sunbeds,there is a shopping centre there with nice restaurants also, to the left of hotel is another beach and a few pubs and shops , but all in all a lovely place and resort, don't listen to other reviews they are just been very fussy , for the price we paid we are more than happy with everything and I am looking to come again with my mother in October

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Geranios S, Director General at Geranios Suites & Spa, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear fifiglynn,
I appreciate your post on tripadvisor as you have spent part of your holiday to give us your opinion. This is very important because the rest of future customers can feel identified during their stay. As you have observed there are improvements in the buffet with the food on the Showcooking, the new chef Mr.Andrés and his team are doing a great job for you :)
We are glad to know that even being here you are thinking to came again in October, it motivates us to keep improving and giving you our best day by day. See you again at dinner time and thank you again for your comments!!!
Keep enjoying your holidays ;)
Lincoln
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Clean, friendly basic accommodation. Limited staff so be prepared to queue in the bars. All the staff are very helpful and pleasant and try their best. Fair choice of food but dining arrangements sometimes a bit chaotic. Not the best entertainment but there is a good choice within a short walk. Hotel nicely placed in a quiet bay with plenty of scope for walking,cycling and beach activities. It isn't luxurious but I enjoyed my stay and I would go back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Geranios S, Director General at Geranios Suites & Spa, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear jaycee122,
There is something better than the material luxury and you commented perfectly... "All the staff are very pleasant and helpful and try their best", we are attentive to all requests of our clients and working hard to get the guest satisfaction. As I said we are making continuous improvements to the menu, service and entertainment. I take this opportunity to mention that on the new entertainment you will see magic shows, acrobats, and others like our regular singers and new ones on the way. We hope to see you soon and enjoy our improvements. Best Regards.
england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Have stayed here many times firstly 2007 and earlier.Visited last year and still love Geranios, good location great rooms, staff friendly and surpass expectations. It's the only hotel in Caleta I have gone back to, and I have stayed in FIVE others. Going again in June and have asked for the same room 305, as last year cannot wait to enjoy this wonderful relaxing haven.

Room Tip: I think third floor best
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear chris b,
You know you are at home :) you have came and also you have the new reservation that is a good point of motivation to keep improving!! We are glad to have you here with us and it is a pleasure everytime you came with a smile to speak to our staff. I promise to keep the sun for you ;) Have fun and we see you soon in June!!! On behalf of the hole staff thank you very much for your comments on tripadvisor and to come back to your spanish house Geranios Suites.
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I am visiting the Geranios suites on the 25th of this month and would like to ask a couple of questions of the hotel.
unfortunately their website does not appear to be working and I have had no reply to the x2 emails I have sent.
could somebody confirm the email address to ensure the one I have is correct.

many thanks

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear david g,
We are finishing our new website :) hopping in 10 days it is already done and finish!! By the moment we are glad to help you in everything that we can, I give you our e-mail to send your questions before to came: recepcion.geranios@checkinhoteles.com there you can ask to our Receptionist Mr.Jorge who will tell you all the information you need. Also our telephone number is: +34.928067000. We see you soon sunday 25th!! The sun will still shinning :) Best Regards.
Hotel Manger
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I returned on Thursday from a fantastic week at the hotel. It surpassed all our expectations in every respect. Our junior suite was huge and had a lovely balcony overlooking the sea. Spotlessly clean too! The choice of food for all meals was amazing and was constantly replenished. All the staff were very pleasant and Mr Gomez the manager was always around mixing with guests and happy to take feedback. He certainly appears to have made so many improvements judging by the positive comments on TA since he arrived. The layout and architecture of the hotel is a bit odd and lots of wasted space. We did feel that with the bar closing at 11pm it was a bit early and to extend the music until even 11.30 ( even giving guests half an hour to finish their drinks) would allow time to dance after the entertainment. All in all a great hotel,fantastic value and a lovely location.

Room Tip: Get a suite overlong the sea
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Lully53,
Thank you for your post on tripadvisor and mention our rooms which are spacious and how the housekeeping ladies do their great job. As a Manager I think the best way to improve is to be with the guest as much as I can to get your feedback as you said and I am glad to be with all you :) We are making changes and improvements and we know step by step everything will be better for guest satisfaction. Once again we thank you for your comments and all what we want is that our guest have a really nice holidays, we are people working for people and we appreciate your words. We hope to see you soon!!
Hotel manager

Been to Geranios Suites & Spa? Share your experiences!