“tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dundee, United Kingdom
“tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

went here last night of holiday or we would have went back.food was delicious & portions were huge! our local at home takes some beating but this was very good.chicken shashlik & chicken tikka was so much we didn`t need the rice/nan & chips we ordered.we noticed a few people were sharing a main course,obviously had been before!! would reccomend it it wasn`t busy the night we went but the whole resort was quiet.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I had lamb tikka masala the lamb was nice and tenner but I found the sauce was very sweet my husband had chicken dansak and he also found his to be very sweet . But we enjoyed

Visited March 2014
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Went here on the 8th and 10th of march fantastic food great service would recommend it to anyone we go to caleta twice a year and always go here people say a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and its not that expensive

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
leicester
“Indian food. Really?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant two nights ago. The service is slow. The food cold and if you like red food colouring in every dish you order then you're in for a real treat!! Everything we ordered was bright red, except the Pappadums but i think thats because they haven't learnedhow to do that yet. My bright red stale dry Biriani had no sauce ( or flavour) when I asked for it they wanted to charge me extra even though its supposed to come with one. The ( bright red) pakora batter was raw, it was truly grim.btw its seriously over priced here approx £10 for a bottle of food colouring, do your research and go elsewhere!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Good food, pricey sundries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I really enjoyed my family outing to The Taj restaurant in Caleta de Fuste. The service and food were first rate. I noticed early on that whilst the main courses are on a par with the UK pricewise, the rice and naans etc were a tad more expensive than what I'm used to which I feel is a bit of an underhand way to ramp up the final bill. The food was really good and the service efficient, friendly and accommodating (as we had a couple of picky youngster with us). I would recommend this restaurant but keep your eye on the cost of the sundries.

• Visited February 2014