I have just returned from Castillo Beach Club (Lake apartments) using my uncles time share. The apartments were small and seemed like going back to the 70's with the age and style of the interior. The beds and furniture were worn out. The tea towel we were provided each day looked as though it had been used to wipe a car down. There was no restaurant on site, only a pool bar. The food served there was either sausage or burger with chips or pizza. The other restaurarnts in the area were also poor quality. You had to go into the resort centre to find anything half sensible to eat. There is a train that takes you to the resort centre which costs 1 Euro each. The last train from the resort was 5.20pm. It apparently runs until 8pm in Summer. The complex is surrounded by a high fence and you have to pay a deposit for a key card to get in and out. There is no air conditioning. As a result my uncle opened the door slightly (there are no windows that open) and while we were sleeping someone came into the apartment and stole cash from all of us. When we reported it to reception staff they seemed worryingly unsurprised. This complex needs a total refurbishment which I suspect will not happen as there are just not enough people going to make the investment worth while.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Castillo Beach Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castillo Beach Apartamentos Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Castillo Beach Fuerteventura
- Castillo Beach Apartments
- Castillo Beach Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste