“january holiday 2013” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Broncemar Beach

You added Broncemar Beach to your Saves list
Broncemar Beach
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ajican 4, 35630 Caleta de Fuste, Antigua, Fuerteventura, Spain   |
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Caleta de Fuste
Dudley, United Kingdom
“january holiday 2013”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed for one week self catering.apartment was clean and well equipped for what we needed.I phoned the day before we left england,to ask for a quiet part of the complex and this was done. staff very helpful,the hotel is located in a good position for all entertainment,which suited us as we are both in our late sixties, and cannot walk to far due to athritis. good value for what we paid.

Room Tip: ask for quieter room away from pool area we were in room 151
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (555)
  • Polish first
northampton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed as a family for 1 week all inclusive myself wife and 3 year old girl . We checked in fast and efficiently with a friendly service. Upon entering the apartment we only had 1 bedroom with twin beds , we wasn't happy about my daughter sleeping in the kitchen lounge area which ment 1 of us each night had to sleep with her in the bedroom which wasn't a problem just ment we couldn't sleep together for the holiday, the rooms themselves are very nice fully equipped with everything you need . However you do have to pay 1 euro an hour for the tv which I've never had to pay for anywhere I've stayed before. The rooms were cleaned most days but unfortunately the cleaner always seemed to turn up when my daughter was having her afternoon nap the sheets were clean though. The bathroom needed abit of maintenance with grouting required on the tiles and chips out if bottom of the bath. The bar is excellent but if your all inclusive be prepared for the beers to come in halves and other drinks in cardboard coke cups even during the evening . The staff are all friendly and can't do enough to help you and have a laugh and a joke with you . There is an on site pub which opens between 21.00 - midnight 6 days a week it's decked out like an English pub and drinks are served in glasses there with karaoke etc. seems hardly worth having it on site for 3 hours a day . The hotel entertainment is amazing non stop believe me the team work there nuts of for you and your family. They get to know all the children and try to get them to win prizes , later on the entertainment turns family and fun for the adults the general quiz is a scream as the split the room into 2 teams and both battle it out to win . The hotels has 2 big pools one heated and one not there is a toddlers pool and a jaqussi . There's always something to do there . The food is nice and of good quality and lots of it however each night is a theme night but it appears to be the same food within the theme ie: Italian - pasta and pizza USA - carbonara, pizza and hotdogs Great Britain - pasta pizza and shepards pie . We found ourselves going out for a few meals a couple of recommendations fado rock for the most amazing steaks ever (big and tender) also book Toni's up via the rep . During the day breakfast is full English freshly cooked eggs fruit etc very good including proper English sausages , during the day there's pizzas, toasties hotdogs burgers etc . So plenty if your on a tight budget . The location of the hotel if the hotel is right near all the shops bars and restaurants with the beach only 5-10 minutes walk with a lovely promenade to walk along and amazing kept beaches . Overall the hotel is well kept and staff are really friendly and helpful the rooms are more than adequate and you will have a good holiday there I would recommend this hotel to friends and family to stay as you will have a good time

• Stayed January 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

friendly entertainment team, worked hard, children had a ball. food was ok, but have had better, items from one evening often on offer again the next day. Hotel is nice but all the paths leading to rooms are in need of a good clean up. Pools are nice, but far too many sun loungers crammed in, certainly get to know the people you are lay next to. Outside bar area seat cushions often wet as people choose to sit on them in their wet swim wear!!! Not good when sat in these chairs on an evening. Overall we enjoyed our holiday, good value just a few trivial issues that could be easily sorted.

• Stayed July 2012
Bradford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Took the plunge as a single dad and took my 2 girls away in the Feb school break. Had never been to the island before or gone all inclusive, so was a little apprehensive at the thought of it. I need not have worried.

One of the best holidays I have been on. The transfer from the airport is only 15 mins or €12 in a cab, so do not pre-book any transfers, there are plenty of taxis outside the airport and a taxis rank 2 minutes from the hotel for the return.

Plenty of activites in the day and evening to keep the kids occupied. The rooms are spacious and ours was cleaned on 5 days out of the seven.

The food was a stunning suprise, I expected minimum choice, but there was plenty of variety and ample to go around. The chefs were constantly restocking any empty items.

Only downside was the weather which was cloudy for the last 3 days, but thats hardly the hotels fault.

Fantastic holiday, would definately book the hotel again if I ever revisit Fuerteventura

Room Tip: 222 pool view. Gets sun early morning, so cooler on an evening. 1 min to pool and 2 mins to restaura...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Leeds
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have just returned from a 13 night stay at this hotel. This is my second time at this hotel after staying in August 2012 I had to return in February. I was originally meant to go 8/2/2013-15/02/013 but as my parents were flying out for a short break I extended my stay till 21/02/2013.

I can not fault this hotel AT ALL! Any bad reviews obviously have no clue at all.
The accomodation is so spacious and cleaned every other day and bedding changed every 2-3 days! We had fresh towels everyday which I was astonished by!

I went all inclusive and although the food became repetitive due to me being there over 3 different weeks. However, thats what you expect when you go all inclusive, I am a fussy eater so I just stuck to chips but there is more than enough choice of meat every day for those who love meat!

The entertainment team there were just amazing I became friends with Gemma, Kelly and Jonny as I am near there age! They can not do enough for their customers at all. The activiites they do during the day and the entertainment on the night is amazing! I joined in on many occassions and they made my holiday what it was!

If you want a family/couple fun holiday this is deffo the place to go! The location of the hotel is ideal as its quite however just a short walk to the nightclubs/bars if you want to continue partying after midnight!

Yes there is some noise when the planes fly over as the hotel is in the flight path but it does not disturb you at night!

Room Tip: ROOM 215 Above the bar area, nice view of the pool
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Motherwell, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 wks in January 2013 with my boyfriend in a self catering 1 be apt (213) the view over the pool was great. However the only downside was that the evening entertainment was directly below. It usually finished about 10:30ish. We only heard it the first night on our arrival & we thought "oh no, going to get a move in the morning" but we were pleasantly surprised when it finished quite early. The apartment was kept clean with towels bing changed every day bar 1 & the bedding was changed twice a week. I never tried the food so can't comment on that. We tended to spend most nights at a neighbouring hotel where we found the nightly entertainment to be more superior but can't fault the entertainment guys for their efforts. All in all a lovely stay would recommend it & would go back a it was nice & central to everything & more importantly good value for money.

• Stayed January 2013
Coventry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ignore the bad reviews, we got back from here yesterday and loved it. Plenty of food choice. We had a lovely quiet room (409) yes you do get planes flying over the hotel in the day but didn't bother us. We will definately go back to this hotel. Kettle in the room but no Hair dryer.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Broncemar Beach? Share your experiences!