“Quite possibly worst food ever” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
North Chicago, Illinois
“Quite possibly worst food ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Avoid @ all costs !!!!
The fact that a 3 course steak dinner is 8.95 euro Speaks volumes
If you like sitting in a wind tunnel fir your food then this is place for you !!
Be careful of the cheap beer advertised And Wine is a fortune also !!!
U've been warned ......

• Polish first
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Cheap and great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

The food her is fantastically presented, Great size portions, The beer is cold and the staff are very friendly! Fantastic Prices and a very good dinner out, Highly Suggest!

Visited February 2014
Rhondda, United Kingdom
“very nice and good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

we eat here for a family birthday and have to say we really enjoyed it, we eat off the set menu as we wanted to keep the price down, there was plenty to pick from and it all looked very nice, our food arrived quickly and was nice looking, the portion sizes were every good as we eat off the set menu and we all enjoyed.

Visited January 2014
Warminster, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit and popular.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Another that we have visited twice in our first 6 days (6 to go), pricing here is pretty competitive with a 3 course meal with choices on each course currently available at €8.95. We both tried that option on our first visit and were not dusappointed, both had different salad options as starters (both excellent), a fillet steak for myself and a chicken curry for my wife (both good), tiramusu (very average) and something equally as memorable for my wife, but in all very good VFM.
On the second visit we didn't opt for the meal deal, both starting with bruschetta (v.g), fajitas (more to come on that) and lasagne (good) for main courses. Desserts were profiteroles and apple pie (both v.g).
I think that service suffers here when things get busy (and they do), our first time was relatively early evening and we had no problems though the place was full by the time we left. Our second visit was a little later and soon after sitting down people were queueing for tables. Our main meals were served but my own still awaiting the actual fajita bread and sauces which come on a separate plate, the waiter saying "just one moment" ... 5 minutes later I had (with difficulty) to draw the attention of another waiter to ask where they were and they finally arrived another 5 minutes after that. It would have been nice to be able to eat our meals together but my wife's would have been cold in that time. We also saw other tables having problems.
My own view is that they need a floor manager not involved in the waiting to ensure that all goes smoothly.

Visited February 2014
Gravesend, United Kingdom
“Very cheap but not great!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We ordered fillet steak which was certainly not fillet steak, in fact I'm not even sure it was steak. It looked and tasted like pork! Don't feel like I can complain because it was very cheap but I'd rather know what I'm eating! I suppose you get what you pay for! Is it good value if you don't know what it is and it's not great? The staff were very pleasant though.

• Visited January 2014