Arrived after a mystery tour. The taxi driver did not recognise VIP Villas so I would suggest giving the hotel name. We arrived after the bus transfer and had to wait approximately 45 minutes to check in. Once we had the keys a short walk up too the villa. Arrived in darkness and the fuse was down so take your phone out to let you see inside. After getting used to the locks we had no real problems to speak off. Issue with the jacuzzi jets, fixed immediately. Problem with ants reacted immediately. Pool cleaned every day, cleaners in 7 out of10 days. They left loads of towels and whilst it would benefit from air conditioning we had a great time. We didn't use the all inclusive as much as normally as being by the pool was much better. The food in the restaurant was good. Plenty choice and lovely white wine. Avoid peak times and it's much more enjoyable. Yes you are on the flight path but you are aware of it for the first day or do after that it's the normal. We went to the centre over the road. Chaplains is a lovely friendly pub
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a small complex of villas, with complete modern furnishings. They will appeal to families looking for self catering accommodation on Fuerteventura in a family friendly area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villas VIP reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Vip Hotel Caleta De Fuste
- Villas VIP Fuerteventura/Caleta De Fuste