We stayed here for one night for my sons 4th birthday as he wanted a hotel with a spa bath in the room. It was very convenient to jupiters where we met friends for his birthday dinner. It was also close to Broadbeach shops, restrurants, parks and the beach.
The room was set up in a very practical way with a corridor to enter that led either into the bedroom to the left or straight ahead into the living space. The living space included couch seating for three, coffee table, breakfast bench with two stools, full sized fridge, bench space, oven, microwave, flat screen tv. There was also a good sized balcony with table and 4 chairs. It is rare to have all these facilities in a property who do allow one night bookings.
The bedroom could be open to the living space or could also be closed off with sliding doors. It contained bedside tables with lamps (one had a blown bulb but this did not trouble us) and a king zip bed. Bit lumpy in the middle but we slept fine. Plenty of blankets supplied. There was also a small cupboard. Room was quiet.
The bathroom was off from the bedroom and contained a regular size bath with spa jets and shower over, good sized vanity and toilet in a little nook. Again a practical design. The toilet seat was very loose. towels supplied were of a decent size not the midget ones hotels often have. The ventilation must be good as we used the spa 3 times in the 20 hours we were in the room and our towels dried completely each time just hanging in the bathroom.
Service was friendly on checkin and out and at breakfast.
Parking was secure and directly underneath. The hotel was booked out but we had no trouble getting a park and it took less than a minute to get from our room to our car.
Breakfast was quite varied and good in spots. Some of the food was sitting for a long time as it was not very busy. Quite a lot of it could have been hotter but it was fine and included free anyway so I should not complain.
For $130 through wotif it was reasonable (for Australian prices) especially as the two breakfasts are included. Very few hotels at this price offer a spa so that was our main reason for choosing it this time as well as location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savannah Resort is located at the heart of Broadbeach, the cosmopolitan hub of Queensland's fabled Gold Coast. It is perfectly positioned, and within a short walk are the casino, two big shopping centres, the restaurants and cafes of Broadbeach, and not forgetting one of the Gold Coasts most superb stretches of beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Broadbeach Savannah Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broadbeach Savannah Hotel Broadbeach
- Savannah Hotel Broadbeach
- Savannah Resort Broadbeach
- Broadbeach Savannah Resort Gold Coast