Having arrived late afternoon we were given a key and a map, and told to park in basement below the apartment. Although everything was paid for I was still required to give a $200 bond and told it would be returned when we left, except when we left I was told it would be 5 working days. On unloading the car I found there was no lift and had to carry the cases up 4 flights of stairs. The door took a bit of unlocking but once inside I found all the fans going, this was because the whole place stunk of a very musty smell. The bed did have clean linen to their credit and the rest of the apartment was tidy. We were told they had wi-fi, but after walking around everywhere inside and out with the laptop there was no reception, I rang reception and was told we will reset the routers and I will ring you back, surprise surprise never heard from them again.We definitely wont be back..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diamond Beach Resort Broadbeach, the best in Gold Coast holiday accommodation. Our self-contained holiday apartments guarantee all the accommodation comforts of home, our sun drenched lagoon style pools and lush tropical landscapes will provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere for your Gold Coast vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BreakFree Diamond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Diamond Beach Hotel Broadbeach
- Diamond Beach Hotel
- Diamond Beach Broadbeach
- BreakFree Diamond Beach Broadbeach, Gold Coast