“One stop shop.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast

You added Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast to your Saves list
Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Cnr Gold Coast Highway & TE Peters Drive, Broadbeach, Queensland 4218, Australia   |
Offers & Announcements
Stay 1 Save 25%
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Broadbeach
Brisbane
“One stop shop.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

This hotel is great if you don't have a lot of time and want to stay in the hotel for the weekend. There are multiple restaurants (highly recommend the Zen $19.90 lunch deal - great value and great food!). You can see a show, or go to the Casino. The pool looks good but we didn't use it.

Our accommodation was very good. Clean. We were upgraded to the Executive floor for my birthday, which was nice. Love that there is an ice machine on each floor. Having stayed at other 5 star hotels overseas, I wouldn't rate it 5 stars but it's still very good.

You can take the monorail from the Casino over to other shops and restaurants in Broadbeach which is handy and Pacific Fair is right accross the road. Parking is also free which is great.

No free in room wi-fi which is a pain and their rates are ridiculous. For a night you can just do without it, but longer than that and it becomes annoying.

Overall, a great stay. I have stayed a number of times at this hotel and I haven't been dissapointed yet. We stayed on a Sunday night for $126 which was excellent value!

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jupiters, Manager at Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Nicole

Thank you for returning to stay at Jupiters Hotel & Casino and for taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience via Tripadvisor.

Your feedback is important to us and is an essential tool in ensuring we are not only able to meet but continually improve ouroverall customer experience. I would also like to thank you for sharing some of the areas we need to improve upon.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jupiters again soon.

Sales Manager - Leisure

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
Lismore, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed @ the Jupiters Hotel & Casino few months ago and I was truly surprised by the level of service and comfort provided by this hotel. Being a 'casino + hotel', I have my doubt about this hotel. However, everything was just enjoyable and pleasant....more than pleasant, it was wonderful. The concierge was friendly, the check in/out was efficient! The pool was enjoyable and relaxing.

The highlight of my stay was the dinner at the Italian restaurant. Oh my...the food was divine and the service was just faultless....thank you very much! Oh breakfast was great also!

On the down side, wi-fi was supposedly part of our package but unfortunately I wasn't able to connect.

The view from the room was great!

Overall, it was a fantastic stay, will recommend this hotel to others. So much so that I cannot wait to stay in this hotel again very soon....next month, I think!

Well done to all!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Jupiters, Manager at Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear ironichorus

Thank you for providing such a positive review via Tripadvisor on your recent stay at Jupiters!

We look forward with pleasure to your next visit.

Newcastle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Recently stayed here overnight for a concert nearby. Rooms are reasonably sized and the large windows offer lovely views. I do agree with others that some aspects of the hotel and room are getting a tad dated but the bed was super comfy and appreciated the mor brand toiletries. Jupiters itself is a very neatly and well run ship, and my only issue with the service took place the next morning at breakfast at spinners when my friend's order was completely forgotten. It was also amazingly difficult for us to get any of the waiters' attention to let them know. Only real reason I stayed here was because of the gig and personally am not a real fan of Broadbeach/Surfers...but if you want to be in a casino then I guess this will suit you to a T.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jupiters, Manager at Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear PetaW

Thank you for choosing to visit Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast and for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent visit.

Your feedback is extremely important to us and is an essential tool in ensuring we are not only able to meet but continually improve our service and overall customer experience.

Again, thank you for providing your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jupiters again.

Sales Manager Leisure
Gold Coast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Booked online direct through the hotels website in a superior room - girls at check in we're very friendly but did not charge the room rate that I had been given when booking-and charged my credit card another $69.00. Had to take the print out of my booking to check out and they refunded the overcharge- if I did not have that with me I would not have been refunded even though I had told them what rate I had when checking in. The room was ok, bed was comfortable but with a tatty looking throw. Loved the tv, bathroom ok, louvre doors on cupboards didn't match decor. Great lunch in Zen Chinese. Great burger from room service. Pool is nice but a little small for the size of the hotel- the little green garden shed shouldn't be a feature!! Atrium bar and casino good. Easy parking.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Judi M

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of your recent visit at Jupiters Hotel & Casino via Trip Advisor.

We believe feedback is the most important way to identify where we are performing well and where we need to improve, as we want you to have a great experience every time you visit us.

Again, thank you for taking the time to let us know and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jupiters again soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

After spending a nightmareish weekend away with the extended family it was awesome to be able to relax at Jupiters!! a big shout out to Jeff at the concierge desk who went out of his way to assist my difficult family in making sure our bags went to the right rooms. I also must thank Alex at the pool bar for his excellent service and friendly smile! Although the hotel facilities are a little tired, it is still obvious why Jupiters is an attraction in itself. Thank you all for a pleasant stay at your beautiful hotel. I will consider coming back in the future to visit the casino!!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear ChrisX1988

Thank you for choosing to visit Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast and for taking the time to provide feedback regarding the positive aspects of your recent visit.

I was delighted to read that your time with us was very enjoyable and please be assured that your feedback provided on our staff member has been forwarded to their Managers to be recognised on your behalf. We are very committed to offering the highest standards of service and we believe feedback is the most important way to identify our strengths and weaknesses and ensures our ongoing commitment to a higher level of service excellence and Customer experience.

Again, thank you for taking the time to let us know and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jupiters again soon.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

After a bad experiance we decided to return,as we do like the hotel and casino plus very central to all things.
Fantastic stay this time ,from the front desk to our room could not fault anything.A big thankyou to all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jupiters, Manager at Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear 12Heather

Thank you for returning to stay with us here at Jupters Hotel & Casino, and for posting such a positive review on TripAdvisor on our Hotel.

I was delighted to read that you decided to return despite a disappointing stay late last year and I was very pleased that this experience was pleasurable.

Heather, we look forward to welcoming you back to Jupiters in the not to distant future.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

After you've enjoyed a great night sleep and showering with your complimentary Mor products, enjoy the amazing buffet breakfast with every item imaginable and freshly cooked to your desire omelettes right in front of your eyes or make a fresh juice with the wide range of vegetable and fruit products available for your selection. The casino is open down stairs 24/7 for you to enjoy and broadbeach is a short stroll or monorail ride away with some very delicious cuisines to enjoy. I stayed here with my partner for a conference and the service from staff was fabulous... a great experience, especially the free parking!

Dear TheDreamKey

Thank you for your lovely review of your recent stay at Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast. I was delighted to read that our high standards have been met and you enjoyed your overall experience with us.

We hope to see you back at the hotel again soon.

Sales Manager - Leisure

Been to Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast? Share your experiences!