Sofitel in Broadbeach is one of my favourite hotels on the Gold Coast. I used to stay there when it opened as the Pan Pacific.
Been back here a few times, and I just love the location. Very modern and always love to stay here. My first night I scored a 21st level room which was special as it overlooked the ocean, I checked out the next morning and unfortunately had to check back in again for another night. This time i got a room on the 4th floor. What a dissapointment, as it over looked the shop roofs. Oh well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Gold Coast Hotel is in Broadbeach, the most cosmopolitan location on the entire Gold Coast. Only fifty meters away from the beach, the hotel is no more than a short stroll to the Gold Coast Convention Centre. As an added attraction, this Sofitel is linked to Jupiter's Casino by monorail. There are 295 spacious guest rooms, each with its own balcony and a panoramic view, two pools, tennis courts and a spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Accor Gold Coast Broadbeach
- Sofitel Broadbeach
- Broadbeach Sofitel