“Great experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Brisbane, Australia
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We really enjoyed our dinner at Cardamom Pod. Awesome fresh pot of tea and great to try some different foods. The atmosphere was great, real laid back and colourful. We chose this place as it was different, you could sit outside and watch the world go past. We shared a meal between the two of us as it was HUGE, definitely value for money :)

• 3 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
Adelaide, Australia
“Good option for traveling vegetarians”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I found this on a list of healthy places on the Gold Coast on Facebook. I didn't even check reviews because the other places on the list were all worth it.
It is well priced and the serves are big. There was hot food on one side of the counter and fresh salads etc on the other side. They also had a good list of herbal teas. I highly recommend the dandelion chai. Yum!
The next day I returned for a healthy dessert. It took me SO long to choose something. They all looked so good!
The service at both my visits was faultless. Very friendly and helpful (especially since I had trouble choosing!)
I can't finish this review without mentioning the decor. My travel buddy and I just HAD to take photos. We enjoyed sitting on the "grass" bench seat :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London
“Outstanding and memorable - our best meal whilst at the Gold Coast...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We shared a $28 platter between the two of us which was just perfect... The platter includes rice, 2 hot dishes (we had the lentil moussaka and the vegetable curry) and 2 salads (we chose the pumpkin and feta one as well as the marinated tofu). The meal also came with a delicious samosa and chutney. All of the dishes we had were spectacularly good - fresh and tasty. I particularly enjoyed the moussaka and the marinated tofu (with sesame and tamari sauce I think!). If we were staying longer in Gold Coast we would love to go back again. Great value for money when you consider the location, ambience and quality... And the huge portions!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing amaing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

This place was my saviour! Finally a place that caters for vegans and vegetarians . Food was absolutely amazing fragrant tasty and colourful . The power smoothies were so tasty i do recommend the banana with chia seeds. Definitely coming back here !!! Yum

• 5 of 5 stars Food
birmingham
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fabulous vegetarian food, easily the best vego restaurant I've been to in Queensland. A laidback feel while being in the heart of Broadbeach. We went there every day!

Visited April 2013