“Fantastic place when travelling for business” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Peppers Broadbeach

You added Peppers Broadbeach to your Saves list
Peppers Broadbeach
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Corner Surf Parade & Elizabeth Avenue, Broadbeach, Queensland 4218, Australia   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay Longer and Save
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Broadbeach
“Fantastic place when travelling for business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I really enjoy the accommodation and services within the Peppers resort.

Myself and my team fly to the Gold Coast often for business and Peppers is our accommodation of choice and I encourage my colleagues and peers to stay here as well.

Just thought I would drop you a quick note of gratitude

Room Tip: The Resort is amazing and so close to the beach and running / walking trail
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (492)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We loved our stay at Peppers. We love going to Peppers locations as they always guarantee and deliver! Amazing room, perfect location near the beach and in the Oracle complex and lovely settings. The pool was lovely, the kids play area and zen garden also great for the kids to run around in.

Rooms were well equipped, excellent quality and nice furnishings. Very spacious and ocean view doesn't disappoint.

My only thing, no room service..but with nearly 100 restaurants nearby it didn't really matter.

Highly recommend

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Brisbane, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We booked a last minute 4 day break away with the kids. We have stayed at Broadbeach plenty of times and love the area. There is so much good eating there you can walk to everything including the fabulous beach. I thought we would try somewhere different to stay, a bit newer with plenty of facilities. The check-in process was a debarcle and took almost an hour. The sales assistant who took our FULL PAYMENT for the room in advance neglected to advise my husband there would be a $1500.00 PreAuthorisation on out credit card required at check in. I arrived to discover this news with my husband arriving a few hours later from Brisbane) I protested we were not informed and the hotel receptionists response was that it is stated in their Terms and Conditions sent in the confirmation email. This is AFTER they took our credit card full payment and which we did not bother reading because as I said we booked the day before arrival....As full payment was taken it seemed pretty confirmed to me. I then suggested they give me our money back and I will stay elsewhere to which they replied "it's in our Terns and Conditions that they can not give a refund for canceling ". The PreAuthorisation took up ALL of my available credit limit, which made shopping difficult during our stay. They could have waited until my husband arrived to give them his card details but they would not allow me and my kids access to the room - even though we paid for it. Aside from all of that, the pool is on a different level to the sauna and spa and gym. It's very sterile and grey and disjointed. It's extremely pricey and I think you can get better value in the plenty of other resorts around beautiful Broadbeach. We won't be back.

• Stayed April 2014
Victoria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Recently stayed for a single night during a unexpected quick trip to the GC. Peppers staff good as usual. Apartment excellent ( except for noisy a/c and hideously confusing parking ) . Premium ocean view 2 bdrm or Skyhome (3 bdrm ) offer the only real value here as the cheaper rooms in tower 2 are easily eclipsed for value by other nearby properties where you can get ocean view for the same or less money. But only the Oracle can offer a near to 5 star experience ( it's NOT 5 star they self rate it 5 star because it's NOT a hotel but rather serviced apartments ) with the view in a walk to everywhere location. So if you want the best and don't mind paying extra then a premium ocean view apartment in tower 1 at Peppers is about the best you can get in Broadbeach. It's got a " vibe " the others just don't come close to.

Room Tip: A premium ocean view room in tower 1 is really your only option. Anything else is a waste on money...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

The two towers of this resort which was called The Oracle is by far the best and certainly most impressive destination on The Gold Coast. Why? It has great architecture, well designed and finished apartments which offer generous sized rooms, high level of finishes, quality furniture and appliances. The views are spectacular from most buildings so cannot comment there. Aside from the building itself and its location, the on site amenity from the two swimming pools, well equipped gym, sauna, spa, steam room, kids room, business centre and zen gardens are superb complemented by the top notch eateries and bars plus retail outlets on the ground level.. With Broadbeach's shopping and beach a stroll away it means there is no need to use the car and at night, Broadbeach, unlike Surfers Paradise, feels safe to walk about.

Room Tip: apartments on the northerly side do not cop the vicious south easterly winds and have better evening...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Upon arrival, I was in awe of both the exterior and interior of this fine property and fantastic location. The beach, Jupiters, Pacific Fair and quality cafes/restaurants are all within a super easy stroll of Peppers. The apartments are very luxurious, the views stunning. Truly a 5 star property at its finest on the Coast. Highly recommend staying here, it's one of the best. Hands down

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

The most outstanding property in Broadbeach by far! The location is second to none, with the beach, parks, shopping, cafes, gyms, restaurants, bars....everything you need, right at your door.

It is a beautifully presented hotel which caters well to families, couples & singles. I have stayed here with different family members coming & going at different times of my stay, and it was no problem when requested for the staff to change the bedding configurations to suit. I would have to say the concierge (Mona is an asset to the Peppers team) and reception staff go above & beyond with any request I asked for, even a change of pillows at a late hour!

The views from the apartments are spectacular, especially at night. The beds are super comfortable, the best I have had at any hotel in the world, not to mention the deep baths. Peppers Broadbeach has the most comfortable & exclusive apartments, without being pretentious. They are also quiet, I have never heard anyone in the room next to me, including a crying baby, which his parents were relieved as they apologized the next day.

I use Peppers Broadbeach as a home away from home when I am on the Gold Coast every few months. The kitchen is well equipped for me to cook, & the apartments have always had a high standard of cleanliness (I am very fussy).

I would definitely recommend staying here, you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Request a high floor. In tower 2 I prefer room 1 on high floors as you have a view of the ocean by d...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Been to Peppers Broadbeach? Share your experiences!