We stayed at Peppers Palm Cove last year & were impressed in every way & having read the excellent reviews for Peppers Broadbeach we decided to stay there for this holiday. We stayed for 6 nights.
From the moment we arrived we were impressed. Our 2 bedroom apartment was on the 8th floor in Tower 1. It was impeccably clean & modern with lovely views of Broadbeach and also the ocean from one of our 3 balconies. There are 2 swimming pools however we preferred the lap pool because there were less people and it was incredibly private. Sometimes we were the only people there. A huge bonus considering it was school holidays. The only down side was the inability to purchase refreshments at the pool. The beach is close and in very easy walking distance. Woolworths is located across the road if you choose to self cater.
Peppers is in the heart of Broadbeach surrounded by cafés, restaurants, bars & shops. The BBQ area is wonderful, clean, beautifully landscaped and inviting.
It was interesting to note that we saw very few staff but this didn't stop the hotel running like clockwork.
We would not hesitate to highly recommend this hotel, in fact, we are convinced from now on that Peppers will always be our first choice for accommodation regardless of our destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport. Guests will enjoy the perfect mix of the Gold Coast's city and coastal lifestyle while enjoying the luxurious surrounds of the one and two bedroom suites. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features include a pillow menu and gourmet mini bar with local and organic products. The on-site facilities are endless including Zen gardens, tai chi lawns, private cinemas, guest lounges, teppanyaki barbecues, steam rooms, saunas and lap, plunge and resort pools. On the doorstep you will also find over 100 alfresco restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world and within a short walk are attractions such as Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Pacific Fair. *Please Note: Complimentary internet access provided for one device per room per night. Important information: Please note resort check in is conducted at Tower 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast