We stayed February 2013 for 7 nights and we were rained in/out.
Having read tripadvisor reviews we specified a Peppers owned apartment and not a private timeshare etc. The young unsmiling lady at reception was abrupt when we asked if our room was ready (we had arrived at Coolangatta earlier than expected and passed through the airport and our connexion was very fast) so we walked in 90 minutes before check in time and our toddler was asleep in the stroller. Her response was curt and unneccesary as a simple "not yet" would have sufficed instead of being re-read the hotels policy on early check in.
When we are travelling with a toddler, the hotels are made aware of this at the booking stage and sometimes have our room ready earlier. If not then that is fine, however we don't require a lecture as to why. Having traveled frequently " we know the drill".
After being permitted to leave our bags we then went to Pacific Fair for lunch.
When we returned the prior reception lady was replaced with smiling, happy to see you team members and she was not seen again during our stay.
We encountered two minor issues which were fixed as soon as maintenence could get to our room - which was 5 mins after we rung reception, well done.
The doormen are polite,funny and courteous with good local knowledge + weather updates even suggesting umbrellas if chance of rain.
The cleaning teams were quick and polite ( if we saw them when we were in ) and always did a thorough job.
We stayed on level five and the noise from the bars, restaurants and service vehicles was constant throughout our stay which started at 6pm - 4am when the punters slid home then the trucks arrive.
The games room was a mid sized conference room without any games but had a tv and a pool table without cues which were held in the other tower so a walk is reqd to play.
The swimming ( + one outdoor spa pool) s were well set out in the space available, great covered bbq and a zen garden area .
The gymnasium , saunas ( wet and dry) were excellent but our best experience was the cinema.
We booked the cinema , one of the doormen unlocked & explained the controls then proceeded to set the theatre up and wow , what a great time, popcorn and food allowed & our toddler loved the oval padded hole in the wall- as did we- and the experience was memorable.
While no trip away is perfect this came pretty close,we would stay again and look forward to enjoying the Peppers experience .
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the cutting-edge sophistication of the new cosmopolitan Peppers Broadbeach, boasting everything hi-tech and high-end for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport. Guests will enjoy the perfect mix of the Gold Coast's city and coastal lifestyle while enjoying the luxurious surrounds of one and two bedroom suites and three bedroom sky homes. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features of the resort include a pillow menu, gourmet minibar with local and organic products and a pre-order gourmet pantry service. The resort is also one of the most technologically advanced in Australia offering the latest in portable technology and guest services. Guests can also enjoy iPod docks, on-demand movies and wireless internet within their rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.