Last Friday we checked in to the hotel for 3 nights, We were greeted by friendly staff who were instantly warm and friendly. Hotel staff really were awesome. One gentleman assisted us to our rooms with our bags and helped settle us in. The unit was immaculate. we stayed in Tower 2, 3204. Had plenty of space, More then we were hoping for I guess. We had a long Verandah that over looked the beach, and well presented Gardens below. Its in a perect location on top of bars and the restaurant strip, Merry Go round was a block away for my kids at $2.00 per ride. Just awesome. Beachside Markets were excellent. Drs, Chemist and fantastic shopping centre next door.
Some issues that we had at the hotel however were That when we made the booking online I was being coached by a reservations man also on the phone, I was assured tower one and received tower 2, Just principle.
Reception staff tried to charge me addition money for my 2 yr old despite declaring her in the initial booking and over the phone, There was no bed for her. I informed reception staff who stated that she was to use the sofa bed. On removing the cushions the sofa bed was filthy, room cleaners obviously never cleaned it. I reported it to reception staff and was informed that I needed to pay additional money for a roll away bed and linen. So I had words again, The issue was rectified the following night. No additional charges applied :)
There was no ice maker or Tupperware to make ice, Reception delivered ice to our room, at no cost :)
The air conditioner had two zones, bedrooms and living areas, was unable to have it on both areas at the one time but once the rollaway bed was delivered I placed it in the bedroom with my daughters and this was rectified, My little daughter slept beautifully.
The Balcony light was blown but when reported was fixed so we could enjoy our meals outside 32 storeys high over looking the pacific ocean.
the best children's playground was not even 50 metres away, perfect for families and accommodating for children with disabilities.
Despite these issues we felt we were treated like royalty- House keeping and cleaning happened daily, replacement of shampoos and toiletries was awesome, definitely a resort 6 Stars is an accurate description.
Check out was a sad moment especially for my children who all have medical problems and this was fantastic for them and kind of a dream for them.
Had the hottest spa ever and powerful, fantastic. Pool and BBQ's was inviting and clean with groundsman cleaning and keeping things presented all day, Great Gym, Smelly Steam Room, Yuk :( Don't think twice just go I have no regrets and we'll be going back.
I do think its a shame that these rooms can go from $298 approx. to $700 approx. seasonally, we were coming back between xmas and new year but we cant at that price :( We will be back tho and I hope to see you their.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the cutting-edge sophistication of the new cosmopolitan Peppers Broadbeach, boasting everything hi-tech and high-end for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport. Guests will enjoy the perfect mix of the Gold Coast's city and coastal lifestyle while enjoying the luxurious surrounds of one and two bedroom suites and three bedroom sky homes. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features of the resort include a pillow menu, gourmet minibar with local and organic products and a pre-order gourmet pantry service. The resort is also one of the most technologically advanced in Australia offering the latest in portable technology and guest services. Guests can also enjoy iPod docks, on-demand movies and wireless internet within their rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast