“Best Place on Earth, Immaculate Holiday Destination” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Peppers Broadbeach

Save Saved
You added Peppers Broadbeach to your Saves list
Peppers Broadbeach
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Corner Surf Parade & Elizabeth Avenue, Broadbeach, Queensland 4218, Australia   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Stay Longer and Save
Ranked #1 of 22 hotels in Broadbeach
“Best Place on Earth, Immaculate Holiday Destination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Last Friday we checked in to the hotel for 3 nights, We were greeted by friendly staff who were instantly warm and friendly. Hotel staff really were awesome. One gentleman assisted us to our rooms with our bags and helped settle us in. The unit was immaculate. we stayed in Tower 2, 3204. Had plenty of space, More then we were hoping for I guess. We had a long Verandah that over looked the beach, and well presented Gardens below. Its in a perect location on top of bars and the restaurant strip, Merry Go round was a block away for my kids at $2.00 per ride. Just awesome. Beachside Markets were excellent. Drs, Chemist and fantastic shopping centre next door.

Some issues that we had at the hotel however were That when we made the booking online I was being coached by a reservations man also on the phone, I was assured tower one and received tower 2, Just principle.

Reception staff tried to charge me addition money for my 2 yr old despite declaring her in the initial booking and over the phone, There was no bed for her. I informed reception staff who stated that she was to use the sofa bed. On removing the cushions the sofa bed was filthy, room cleaners obviously never cleaned it. I reported it to reception staff and was informed that I needed to pay additional money for a roll away bed and linen. So I had words again, The issue was rectified the following night. No additional charges applied :)

There was no ice maker or Tupperware to make ice, Reception delivered ice to our room, at no cost :)

The air conditioner had two zones, bedrooms and living areas, was unable to have it on both areas at the one time but once the rollaway bed was delivered I placed it in the bedroom with my daughters and this was rectified, My little daughter slept beautifully.

The Balcony light was blown but when reported was fixed so we could enjoy our meals outside 32 storeys high over looking the pacific ocean.

the best children's playground was not even 50 metres away, perfect for families and accommodating for children with disabilities.
Despite these issues we felt we were treated like royalty- House keeping and cleaning happened daily, replacement of shampoos and toiletries was awesome, definitely a resort 6 Stars is an accurate description.
Check out was a sad moment especially for my children who all have medical problems and this was fantastic for them and kind of a dream for them.

Had the hottest spa ever and powerful, fantastic. Pool and BBQ's was inviting and clean with groundsman cleaning and keeping things presented all day, Great Gym, Smelly Steam Room, Yuk :( Don't think twice just go I have no regrets and we'll be going back.

I do think its a shame that these rooms can go from $298 approx. to $700 approx. seasonally, we were coming back between xmas and new year but we cant at that price :( We will be back tho and I hope to see you their.

Room Tip: Read my above review just go
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
juliette_meek, Front Office Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear jd260880,

Thank you for such a great and detailed review of your experience at Peppers Broadbeach! I am delighted to read that you and your family had such a fun and enjoyable stay with us and that you felt so special throughout your time here.

I appreciate that you had a few small hiccups throughout your stay but I am so pleased that you found all these items to be rectified immediately by the friendly staff.

Thank you once again and I do hope I get to welcome you back to the property again on your next trip Peppers Broadbeach on the sunny Gold Coast.

1,028 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (395)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stayed in tower 1 in an ocean view suite o 16 floor. The infrastructure including the suite, the amenities and the facilities such as spa & pool were 5 star but what made our stay truly 5 star was the staff. Brittany at reception and the night assistant manager were both outstanding and all other staff fantastic.
Great resort close to all restaurants, shops and beach. An outstanding experience. Highly recommended to anyone who likes comfort, luxury and a 'feel good feeling' on holidays.

Room Tip: Ocean view suit in tower one no. 1604 had majestic ocean views
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sanjeev171,

Thank you for such a flattering review of Peppers Broadbeach! I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay which was further enhanced by our friendly and helpful team at reception.

I will be certain to share your feedback with the team, and I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the beautiful Gold Coast.

Mackay, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Returned here for a visit in November after loving the location the first time but not so much the service. Location of course is still great, with an added bonus this time of viewing whales breaching from the balcony - spectacular! The rooms are very well appointed and this time cleaner than the last, including freshly cleaned carpet. The welcome and continued service from reception was variable but they are clearly making an effort in this area. The management team in particular were wonderful and put on a few extra touches for my sister's birthday which was really special (thanks Adam!).

Room Tip: I'd recommend paying a little extra to stay in the Tower closest to the beach and also a little...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
juliette_meek, Front Office Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Jenallan18,

Thank you for the review of Peppers Broadbeach. I am so pleased to read that you noticed an improvement in all aspects of your stay since the last time you visited.

Through taking on board and actioning all feedback both constructive and positive, we have been able to sustain ourselves as the premiere luxury accommodation provider on the Gold Coast since our opening in November 2010. I thank you for your part in helping us stay there.

I am also glad your sister had a great birthday! I look forward to welcoming you back again to Peppers Broadbeach again soon.

Juliette
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had a premium ocean view room located at level 19 of tower 1.

The view is absolutely wonderful and the room is excellent, high-end european kitchen appliances including oven, cooktop and even the microwave, stainless steel double-door fridge, european capsule coffee machine etc. it has got everything I want in my dream kitchen!

The room cleaning service is excellent. The reason I say it is because I have 2 kids with me, I remember every morning before I left for the theme parks, the room was totally a mess. However when I opened the door again after the theme park, everything was perfectly cleaned and tidy and it really made my days even happier!!

There are a lot of different kind of restaurants around the place, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese. Even if you do not want to eat out, there is a woolworth just across the road.

Also the staff members there are very friendly and helpful, including the receptionists and even the cleaners.

I highly recommend this hotel who is about to have a holiday in Gold Coast, it definitely will give you something that you did not expect.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
juliette_meek, Front Office Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Ressker,

Thank you for your truly flattering review of Peppers Broadbeach! It is reviews such as these that continue to motivate us to provide the highest quality of guest service to each and every one of our guests everyday.

I am so pleased to hear that our rooms are what you would love in your own home, this certainly is great feedback and I hope this made you feel even more comfortable! I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Newcastle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Stayed here last year (via Stayz as it's half the price) and enjoyed ourselves so came back for a week.
Stayed in 2204 in Tower2, the pool is fine (we have 2 little ones) and the outside areas are great.
There is also a theatre room which we utilized a couple of times, a real bonus especially when it was raining.
The staff was very helpful and the girls loved the sweets at the front desk.
Shall be back again for a third time.

Stayed November 2013
Dear Sharmingtons,

Thank you for the lovely review and I am glad you were able to come back again and stay with Peppers Broadbeach this time, where we can offer you all of our service such as daily servicing, complimentary wifi, complimentary parking, complimentary ipad hire and complimentary recent release movies!

I am glad you managed to use the theatre and our friendly staff were able to assist you throughout the stay. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Peppers Broadbeach again in the future.

Wodonga, Victoria, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We stayed at Peppers Broadbeach in tower 1 and had a great time.Location was fabulous and the apartment beautifully appointed.Facilities were great just a shame the wind was so bad we couldn't use some of them!!! The only fault that I found is that the pool doesn't get sun until the
afternoon otherwise perfect!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jenny G,

Thank you for your great review of Peppers Broadbeach and I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed the apartment and facilities. It is a shame that we have had some rough weather on the Gold Coast recently, but it is clearing up now!

I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the beautiful Gold Coast.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Peppers Broadbeach is everything what you expect and more. We had a 2 bedroom oceanview apartment in tower 1. The view was fantastic, the rooms are beautifully appointed, European appliances, plenty of space and the ensuite was to die for.

I requested tower 1 up as high as possible and we were given the 27th floor on tower 1. Its always great to have a request honoured. The check in and out were seamless and quick.

There is an abundance of quality restaurants and bars within walking distance. The Kurrawa Surf Club is opposite and has a lovely outlook from the deck. A great lunch or breakfast venue.

We spent 3 days there and will be going back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
juliette_meek, Front Office Manager at Peppers Broadbeach, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Hutchamdc,

Wow what a flattering review!! I am delighted to read that we managed to exceed your expectations in all aspects of your stay and that you had the chance to experience some of the great restaurants and bars we have in the area.

I look forward to seeing you again soon for that next trip to the beautiful Gold Coast.

Juliette Meek

Been to Peppers Broadbeach? Share your experiences!