Let me begin by thanking all the staff that made my 50th birthday celebration so perfect.
My family and I, took residence in a three bedroom sky room over the Queens Birthday long weekend.
We were treated like royalty from the moment we booked the room to the final minutes when we sorrowfully left.
The room was amazing. The views absolutely spectacular. Everything about the visit was perfect.
I love the fact that you can leave your car with the valet and not see it again to when you are ready to depart. Everything is there for you. No driving. There are so many restaurants, shops, clubs, bars etc. all within a short stroll once you step out of the front entrance to Peppers.
I could go on for pages extolling the virtues of this place, but I won't. Go see it for yourself. You won't be dissapointed.
My wife, daughters and myself all expressed the same opinion.....this place is a taste of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous".
So put the champagne on ice, kick off your shoes, sit back, relax and take it all in. You will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the cutting-edge sophistication of the cosmopolitan Peppers Broadbeach, boasting everything hi-tech and high-end for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport. Guests will enjoy the perfect mix of the Gold Coast's city and coastal lifestyle while enjoying the luxurious surrounds of the one and two bedroom suites. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features include a pillow menu and gourmet mini bar with local and organic products. The on-site facilities are endless including Zen gardens, tai chi lawns, private cinemas, guest lounges, teppanyaki barbecues, steam rooms, saunas and lap, plunge and resort pools. On the doorstep you will also find over 100 alfresco restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world and within a short walk are attractions such as Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Pacific Fair. *Please Note: Complimentary internet access provided for one device per room per night. Important information: Please note resort check in is conducted at Tower 2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast