We Stayed at peppers on the 6th and 7th Oct 2012. It was a last minute booking we ran an hour before asking what rooms are available to be told they have a one bedroom ocean view on one of their highest levels. When we check in after paying the deposit over the phone we found ourselves on a lower level floor and the view not worth talking about.
We spoke to the Assistant Manager who I found very unprofessional . We asked for a refund and was advised that wasn't possible. We then was advised all about contract law once you pay the deposit there are no refunds yet the time of booking an hour before there was no mention of a no refund policy. I think the Assistant Manager needs to get his facts right before dictating anything.
Apparently the Bellman accepted the booking and gave the misleading information. In a place like this what is a bellman accepting booking in the first place.
He moved us to a room with a better view but still on the lower level. To be told all one bedrooms are located on the lower floors and that's the best they can do. Not what we booked in the first place. Very misleading information to loured people in.
The Assistant Manager then offered us a bottle of wine and ask would we like red or white. We asked for white so what arrives red this place can't seem to get anything right.
The following day we caught the lift down to the car park but was stuck in the lift as the key card didn't work. Press the emergency phone button it just rang and rang and then hang up. No answer after about 15 min stuck in a very hot lift another guest finally press the outside button and open. We could have died that day but the Management don't seem to show any concern.
When we came back that afternoon the room had been so called serviced it has to be the worst housekeeping I have ever seen.
We have ask to speak to the General Manager about our concerns doesn't appear interested.
I have stayed at many properties up and down the Gold Coast area and this would have to be one of the worst.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the cutting-edge sophistication of the new cosmopolitan Peppers Broadbeach, boasting everything hi-tech and high-end for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport. Guests will enjoy the perfect mix of the Gold Coast's city and coastal lifestyle while enjoying the luxurious surrounds of one and two bedroom suites and three bedroom sky homes. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features of the resort include a pillow menu, gourmet minibar with local and organic products and a pre-order gourmet pantry service. The resort is also one of the most technologically advanced in Australia offering the latest in portable technology and guest services. Guests can also enjoy iPod docks, on-demand movies and wireless internet within their rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast