we had a lovely 7 days at Aruba surf great unit on the 3rd floor over looking the pool friendly management and staff,5 min walk to oasis mall and restaurants,pac fair and jupiters not much further. the beach hotel just across the road had great meals,TAB and pokies if thats your scene.the pool at aruba was great heated in winter,and a spar.nice big bbq area with plenty of tables and chairs, even had washing up facilities.only disadvantage was no lift,great exercise but you would need to ask for ground floor if stair climbing was a problem.would highly recommend this resort great value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Surf Hotel Broadbeach
- Aruba Surf Hotel
- Aruba Surf Resort Broadbeach, Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located Broadbeach holiday apartments within metres of powder white beaches and close to every imaginable facility and entertainment venue Broadbeach has to offer. Just a 5 minute drive or bus ride to the centre of Surfers Paradise.Aruba Surf Resort offers fully self-contained apartments in a sun-drenched tropical garden setting within short walking distance to the Broadbeach Mall, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiter’s Casino, Dracula’s and the Gold Coast Convention Centre and 100m to the patrolled beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Aruba Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.