Excellent facilities (kitchen, washer, dryer, etc) and handy location for everything (beach, shopping, restaurants and golfing.
Only one wet day in 8 - not bad for winter :)
Too many courses to recommend. Emerald Lakes. Hope Island was the most expensive and a bit snooty, but the best
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located Broadbeach holiday apartments within metres of powder white beaches and close to every imaginable facility and entertainment venue Broadbeach has to offer. Just a 5 minute drive or bus ride to the centre of Surfers Paradise.Aruba Surf Resort offers fully self-contained apartments in a sun-drenched tropical garden setting within short walking distance to the Broadbeach Mall, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiter’s Casino, Dracula’s and the Gold Coast Convention Centre and 100m to the patrolled beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aruba Surf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Surf Hotel Broadbeach
- Aruba Surf Resort Broadbeach, Gold Coast