“great decor lovely friendley and more than helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars

You added Boulevard Towers to your Saves list
Boulevard Towers
45 Broadbeach Boulevard, Broadbeach, Queensland 4218 , Australia   |
Ashburton, New Zealand
“great decor lovely friendley and more than helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great location , room was so modern and tastefully decorated was a true pleasure to stay in will definatley be staying there again , friendly and more than helpful staff would highly recommend great location great pool area AAA

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My in-laws were visiting from India, so we needed accomodation for the family. We stayed on floor 10, room 35 (from memory!). The apartment was spacious and had absolutely everything we needed. The views were amazing and the beach is literally, across the road. I prefer Broadbeach to Surfers as it is a bit more laid back, has more of a local feel, yet Surfers and all attractions are all a short 20-30 minute drive. I would stay here again in a heart beat.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

After having stayed in this property previously several years ago and loving the location (it is true you cannot beat this hotel for its views or proximity to the water!!) however nothing has been done to the units in the way of updating or modernizing them or if it has it certainly hadn't been on the unit we had. Overall we felt that it was expensive compared to other properties for the standard of the property.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Geelong, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was our second stay at Boulevard towers in less than 12 months. The location is second to none, directly across from the beach (via pedestrian crossing), 5 minutes walk from shops, restaurants and playgrounds, and easy access to public transport.

The facilities are great. The kids are easily entertained with the pools, tennis court and barbecue area, all of which are beautifully maintained.

The rooms are comfortable and unpretentious. We felt comfortable being there with young kids without having to worry about being too precious. There was almost everything you could need in the rooms, although it would be really handy to have some basics like a extra roll of toilet paper, oil and salt and pepper. Also, one tea-towel wasn't enough for a family of 5, but we took some along with us the second time around. The view is lovely and there is very little street noise, in fact, my 7 year old complained that the waves were too noisy!

The staff are friendly and attentive, but not overly (which suited us).

We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and have recommended it to many family and friends. I know at least 3 other groups that have stayed here on our recommendation, all were happy with their stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a north facing room so that you can enjoy the sunshine from your balcony in the cooler month...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Booked family from Melbourne in for 2 nights and they stayed extra 5. The unit was very spacious, clean and well presented and the Ocean views SPECTACULAR. We negotiated a great deal with the very friendly management who went out of their way to ensure our family had a great vacation. The gardens, Pools, Spa, BBQ area and Tennis Ct are maintained to a very high standard. Close to Restaurants, Shops and casino. Thank you for a great stay and we will certainly spread the word.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic location!!! View straight out to the ocean as promised. Our family loved every bit of our stay with you guys and it was great to get some good ol fashioned customer service for a change. Will definitely be back and tell all about you guys. Thanks for a memorable holiday. P.s best spa I have in my life!!! The Attwood family.

• Stayed April 2013
Melbourne
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The location of Boulevard Towers is superb - right on the beach with magnificent views - however management is the rudest and most arrogant in the service industry I have ever encountered. (I have withheld his name as I dont want to get personal)
After pre-paying for 2 nights and notifying a Sunday 2pm checkin I arrived to locked building. I called the after hours number (a booking agent) and received instructions to the key safe - it was faulty and I was not able to access the keys. Over the next 2.5 hours the booking agents called the manager 20 times to get him to return to the apartments to assist me and the 3 other groups with the same problem.
As a female travelling alone, a New Zealand couple kindly offered to drive me somewhere to find a place to stay for the night - they needed to find alternate arrangements too.
We returned the next morning for an explanation from management who said he was at a footy match and didnt have his phone. No apology. When I asked what he was going to do to rectify the issue he said "If you still want to stay here I'll refund one night". When I replied that I was hoping to stay with a full refund for the inconvenience he said "You want to stay here for FREE? That aint gonna happen! Standing there staring at me is not gonna get you what you want!" Other customers at the counter could not believe the response.
I agreed to stay only because I had pre-arranged to be picked up from there by business associates early the next morning but the rudeness and dismissiveness continued for the entire stay. Please choose somewhere to stay else so this guy who has bought the management rights to Boulevard Towers gets a lesson in customer service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Boulevard Towers? Share your experiences!