I stayed for 10 days in December with my family. The 2 bedroom apartment was excellent, well furnished and comfortable. The basement carpark was safe and secure. Markham Court is near to the beach, nice restaurants and supermarkets. I prefered Broadbeach to Surfer's Paradise as I felt safer walking around the area at night with my children. Don't forget to check out the restaurants/ food outlets both in Broadbeach Mall and along the Gold Coast Highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Markham Court offers fully self contained 2 Bedroom apartments and 3 Bedroom split level Penthouses with spa and wrap around balconies. Most apartments have air conditioning. The modern kitchens are equipped with microwave, dish washer, stove top, oven, fridge/freezer, crockery, cutlery and all cooking equipment. Beautiful outdoor pool and spa area with large barbeque and dining area. All apartments are equipped with washing machine and dryer. Linen, bath towels, soap, tea, coffee and milk starter kits are provided to the apartments. Markham Court apartments offer private balconies with outdoor furniture and views of the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Markham Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Markham Court Hotel Broadbeach
- Markham Court Broadbeach, Gold Coast