This was a weekend getaway made fantastic by the excellent Spa facility at this average hotel. The rooms are big and spacious (two levels) but the heating only warms the ground floor so it gets cold in the bedroom! Add to that a drip from the thatch roof and carpets that were not vacuumed properly :( The breakfast was very average and I was not trusting of their halal friendly as the proximity of the bacon to the other hot buffet items was too close for my liking! The Spa was superb....heated beds, amazing therapists, and the hydro experience was 5*!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BON Hotel Shelley Point, one of the finest resorts on the West Coast, is just a 90 minute drive from Cape Town. The hotel is set on a private peninsula, surrounded by beautiful sandy beaches and clear, azure waters. Whether you are staying for work or pleasure, quite simply BON Hotel Shelley Point is wonderful getaway and a place for memorable events. There is plenty to do at the resort - a 6 rink bowling green, 2 tennis courts, running trails, beach walks, sunset picnics and a fully equipped gym will keep you occupied. Our hotel boasts 84 spacious and comfortable rooms, each with the emphasis on privacy and comfort. You are spoilt for choice with Standard Rooms, Luxury Rooms and Garden Suites. Our 3 meeting rooms accommodate up to 90 delegates and provide functional, innovative spaces for one-on-one meetings, launches, large and small groups to breakaways. Full day, overnight and half-day conference packages are available. Enjoy spectacular views across the azure waters and golf course over breakfast at Sao Gabrielle, or grab a table for lunch or dinner at Sao Antonio alongside the pool deck that serves mediterranean inspired dishes and the best pizza in town! Our cocktail bar overlooking the 1st tee is witness to some spectacular sunsets. It is the perfect place to end the day and start the evening, with your favourite cocktail. Pamper yourself at our spa, while the kids are entertained at the Crazy Crew Kidz Club. Play tennis, take a splash in the pool, or try your hand at bowling. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy the challenging 9-hole links golf course which winds its way through the lush peninsula. So, whether you are planning your wedding, arranging a conference, organizing a golf tour or just simply want to get away, BON Hotel Shelley Point is the place to be! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your BON Hotel Shelley Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shelley Point Hotel, Spa & Country Club Hotel St. Helena Bay
- Shelley Point Hotel, Spa And Country Club