We enjoyed the fabulous value of the 20.12 Menu last July and have previously enjoyed Sunday Lunch, so the opportunity to try the tasting menu was irresistible - and we weren't disappointed! Incredible artistry, presentation and tastes. Very well paced, balanced and served by friendly and knowledgeable staff. As a party of four, two went for the wine matching which was exquisite! We finished off with wonderful coffee and chocs by the fire - a wonderfully relaxing and enjoyable afternoon! Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Fischer`s Baslow Hall Hotel Baslow
- Fischer`s Baslow Hall Hotel
- Fischer's Baslow Hall England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fischer's at Baslow Hall is still the foremost restaurant in the region having been placed No. 29 In a list of 50 top restaurants in the UK by the Good Food Guide 2014. Head Chef Rupert Rowley serves Michelin star modern European cuisine in the Grade II listed Manor House on the edge of the Chatsworth Estate in Baslow village. Eleven bedrooms are individually styled with an emphasis on comfort. ... more less