The other reviews on this property are quite comprehensive -- the lodge is a great place to stay in the middle of the remote and beautiful Mt. Cook village. While basic, it's very clean, bright and comfortable, and the common area is a nice place to relax with the view or cook your own breakfast.
If you're staying here, you're more interested in getting outside to explore rather than the amenities offered by a large hotel-style lodge. If that's your speed, you're probably better off at the Hermitage. Even if you do stay at the Mt. Cook Alpine Lodge, you can
always head over to the Hermitage for a nice meal and the resort experience.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.