Good cheaper alternative to the Hermitage and literally a stones throw away so identical views. Small bedrooms but large shared areas with plenty of cooking facilities, fridge etc. Great location for walks around Mount Cook. Would advise taking food and cooking your own meals as Hermitage quite pricey and the only other option (Mountaineers cafe) was overpriced for poor food.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.