The Lodge was great for our needs. The rooms were not huge but adequate with comfy beds and tea and coffee making facilities. We also had a lovely view from our rooms. We used the communal kitchen for breakfast and had no problems with crowding. It was great sitting there in the evening watching the sun set over Mt Cook. We dined at the Old Mountaineers cafe and found good options at reasonable prices. A great place to stay and enjoy the area.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.