Stayed for four nights in a 4-bed shared room. Definitely not for light-sleepers as the squeaky beds and paper-thin walls will not help with a decent night's sleep. Staff was helpful and willing to check/book transport to next destination. Good location as it's not too far away from visitor centre and trail heads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to YHA Mt Cook! Our beautiful alpine lodge in the Heart of Aoraki / Mt Cook National Park is the perfect base to explore and experience New Zealand's Southern Alps. Enjoy the natural beauty of the area by taking walks suitable for all ages and abilities. Kayaking, Skiing, Boating, Flying and Stargazing are all activities that can be enjoyed here in Aoraki / Mt Cook, as well as comfortable dining in the village's cafes and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your YHA Mt. Cook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Mt. Cook Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- YHA Mt. Cook New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village