Stayed at Glenntanner Park Centre for two nights to visit Aoraki/Mt. Cook National Park. Great quiet location with wonderful views to the mountains and lake, only a short drive away from Aoraki village. Restrooms and showers where good and clean, except some insects in the windows.
- Also Known As:
- Glentanner Park Centre (Mount Cook) Hotel
- Glentanner Park Centre (Mount Cook) Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Glentanner Park Centre (Mount Cook) New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sited on the shores of Lake Pukaki, with phenomenal views of Aoraki Mount Cook is Glentanner Park Centre. Mount Cook's Holiday Park, Flightseeing and Activity Centre. Boasting the best weather in the region, Glentanner is conveniently located just 18km from Mt Cook National Park. Set amongst a working high country sheep station, Glentanner is kiwi at its best! We offer a range of budget accommodation options including fully equipped self contained units with own kitchen and bathroom, standard and basic units with shared facilities, dormitory beds, power sites for caravans & camper vans, & tent sites. Facilities include a large kitchen, dining and TV lounge, indoor/outdoor BBQ pavilion, laundry, ablution block, computers and WiFi. In the purpose built centre you will also find a merino retail and souvenir shop and a helicopter flight desk. Outdoor adventure activities include helicopter flights with snow landings, scenic flights, horse trekking, glacier boat trips, fishing, hunting and world famous walks and hikes. We look forward to welcoming you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Glentanner Park Centre (Mount Cook) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.