“Two nights at El Sauce” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel El Sauce Inn

You added Hotel El Sauce Inn to your Saves list
Hotel El Sauce Inn
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Jr. San Martin 127 | Plaza de Armas, Tarapoto, Peru   |
Ranked #18 of 25 Tarapoto B&B and Inns
Tarapoto, Peru
“Two nights at El Sauce”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I would not recommend this hotel for the following reasons. The hotel shuttle was not at the airport to pick me up, as I had requested. The single room I booked was very, very small, and did not have a desk. Necessary for a business traveler. There is also no outside area, or terrace. The window in my room overlooked the inside of the hotel, right above the check in desk. I don't mind street noise, but listening to every conversation in the lobby pisses me off. In addition, I didn't find the staff very helpful. However, the price is the real problem. I recently stayed in Tarapoto at a hotel for half the price, and in retrospect was quite happy with the accommodations. I will not be back here. My mistake, should have stayed with what I knew.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hotel El Sauce Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel El Sauce Inn

Address: Jr. San Martin 127 | Plaza de Armas, Tarapoto, Peru
Location: Peru > San Martin Region > Tarapoto
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #18 of 25 B&Bs / Inns in Tarapoto
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel El Sauce Inn 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel El Sauce Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel El Sauce Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.