As stated previously, the owners are very helpful - but their English is limited! The apartments are very clean and tidy and ours seemed to be relatively new, the same can be said for the pool.
The area of Soline is still in development and as a result there is not much to do, the bistro across the road offers good cheap food. If you are looking for entertainment then the buses run often to Dubrovnik and Cavtat.
Access to the bus stops is not great, there are no pavements along the relatively busy road, it wont be ideal for young families unless you plan to rent a car.
The apartments are about 15-20 mins away from the Airport (150 Kuna), however the owners will give you a lift for 100 Kuna if you arrange it with them (be prepared for an unglamorous ride in an old Golf, courtesy of Grandad!!), I would definitely recommend this over a taxi though!
Overall a lovely holiday, the apartments have fantastic views and make for a very relaxing stay. Great for people on a budget.
- Also Known As:
- Marnic Apartments Hotel Mlini
- Marnic Apartments Hotel
- Marnic Apartments Mlini, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazing Accommodations, in the Dubrovnik Region! With all modern conveniences at a fraction of the cost. Close to the historic and famous Old Town of Dubrovnik and the quaint little town of Cavtat. We have a large variety of accommodations to fit your needs, we have it all, rooms, studios, apartments, bungalow, A/C, Satellite T.V. Great views of the Adriatic Sea, crystal clear pool and lots of parking. Come and visit us soon! Minutes away from the Cilipi Airport... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Marnic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.