We stayed here for 8 night from Sept 1st to 8th 2012. As already stated from prevous reviewers the property was clean and tidy. We were in apartment 104 on the first floor which had its own balcony facing the sea. We had a seperate kitchen, bathroom, bedroon and living room. We would stay there again as we found it very relaxing and the owners very helpful.
Although we had a seperate balcony, it is close to the next one so you will have to get on with your neighbours!
Some notes that everyone should know.
1. Its true what they say about the hot water. As its heated via solar power, the best time to shower is in the evening. Come morning time (7:00am onwards) the chances are the hot water has been used.
2. They only supply towels for bathroom use (changed midweek). Take your own for beach etc
3. Take items such as shower gel, shampoo etc. We only hand liquid soap supplied.
4. You may get lucky and get some coffee etc left over but take your own.
5. The nearest shop is the mini market in Plat. (Head up to the road and turn right. Keep walking for 10-15 mins). Note: There is a lack of pavements. The shops hours are Mon - Sat 06:30 - 19:30. Sunday 06:30 - 11:00
6. The rocky cove described by others is simply that but its quiet there.
7. You do only get one pillow.
8. The pool is cleaned daily
9. The bus service is good and you need a No10 which goes between Cavtat & Dubrovnik. The bus stops are on the way to the mini market in Plat
10. The local bistro gets full about 7:00 / 8:00 in the evening but does serve good cheap food.
- Also Known As:
- Marnic Apartments Hotel Mlini
- Marnic Apartments Hotel
- Marnic Apartments Mlini, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazing Accommodations, in the Dubrovnik Region! With all modern conveniences at a fraction of the cost. Close to the historic and famous Old Town of Dubrovnik and the quaint little town of Cavtat. We have a large variety of accommodations to fit your needs, we have it all, rooms, studios, apartments, bungalow, A/C, Satellite T.V. Great views of the Adriatic Sea, crystal clear pool and lots of parking. Come and visit us soon! Minutes away from the Cilipi Airport... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marnic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.