“Beautiful views and a chance to see the real Fuerteventura” 5 of 5 stars

+34 664 84 94 11
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: NaTOURal Adventure is the natural way to know the most hidden and more beautiful corners of Fuerteventura. MTB or Hiking excursions, for all levels of training, discovering unspoilt landscapes.
Cork, Ireland
“Beautiful views and a chance to see the real Fuerteventura”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Damien was a great, friendly guide, full of information about the island. He gave us great tips about other things to do in Fuerteventura as well. I would recommend it to anyone.

Visited March 2012
NatouralAdventu... F, Owner at Natoural Adventure, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Dear NaTOURal Adventure family, thank you so much for all the messages
you have posted in our Trip Advisor page! Your comments mean a lot to us
and boost our curiosity to develop new "exciting" products for your
future visit to our beautiful island. Thank you and see you very soon

Singapore, Singapore
“Caters to your every need for adventures and challenges.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

I was looking around for active travels and chanced upon Natoural Adventures. My guide, Damiano, was a very passionate person, willing to answer my million questions. Having seen the itinerary offered on the website, I was initially quite bummed that it was going to last only till noon. I wrote an email to NA asking if it was possible to lengthen the itineraries. To my surprise, not only was it possible to adjust the programs and customize them to the level of difficulty/challenge you are seeking, Damiano kept the extensions free, or at most at minimal additional cost. He also treated me to drinks as we stopped along the way to chill and take a rest. His idea of travel and the love for the island is none like I've ever seen. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and would highly recommend Natoural Adventures for those who seek travels that are off-the-beaten track, adventurous and challenges to the level you desire! Cheers Damiano (& Natoural Adventures)! I'll be back soon! :))

Visited March 2012
Dear NaTOURal Adventure family, thank you so much for all the messages
you have posted in our Trip Advisor page! Your comments mean a lot to us
and boost our curiosity to develop new "exciting" products for your
future visit to our beautiful island. Thank you and see you very soon
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

As two friends,not wanting to hire a car to do a walk near Betancuria,we booked Natoural Adventure,and it was excellent from start to finish!Damion,who ran the business,was such a fantastic and interesting guide.Nothing was too much trouble for him,and his knowledge of the area was remarkable.Would certainly use them again.

Visited January 2012
NatouralAdventu... F, Proprietario at Natoural Adventure, responded to this review, February 10, 2012
Dear Gwen
I'd like to thank you so much for the kind comment you posted on our page in Tripadvisor and most of all THANK YOU for taking the time to do it! Our aim is to make sure our guests have the opportunity to discover Fuerteventura in a different way, by suggesting a range of unusual
excursions...and when we receive comments like yours, it shows us that we are going
in the right direction. Thank you for the trust in NaTOURal Advanture and we do hope
to see you very soon back in Fuerteventura. Have a great weekend. Hasta luego!
Damiano
Vevey, Switzerland
15 attraction reviews
“Yes, we went back !!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

From where should we start...from the wonderful weather we had durng our stay? for the great experience we lived once again? For the STUNNING new places Damiano drove us into? Well, not an easy task...
If somebody says that Feurteventura island is not for evrybody...this might be partially right. Some of the destinations we discovered, are truly for "elite" people, looking to feeling "genuine" and "immersed into the unspoiled nature of this beautiful island". Damiano and his team made us feel "very special", by briging us to hidden beaches, where only locals were there, by organising a wonderful picnic with a breathtaking view of the ocean, by suggesting restaurant where we discovered gastronomic awarded " specialities such as the eggs-volcanos"....
It was sad leaving the island...but we will definately go back again :-)
Thank you Fuerte, thank you Damiano :-) :-)

Visited October 2011
Fano, Italy
“A fantastic trip to the south of Fuerteventura”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

We had a fantastic day out with Cinzia of Natoural Adventure. We started in the morning from Antigua, we stopped at Morro Jable for a morning cup and then went to Cofete. The place is magic and dramatic at the same time, Cinzia as a guide told us all about the place, history, facts,anectodes and legend, she was very helpfulf and nice. In the afternoon the trip continued to the extreme point of the island, the lighthouse of Jandia, there we had our lunch, followed by a refreshing swim in a nearby beach. The trip ended late afternoon in Antigua. We all appreciated the services of Natoural Adventure, the organization, the level of information, and most of all their kindness and simpathy.
My name is SUSAN TOWNLEY, I wrote these comments from my partner's computer as I have no computer and therefore no personal e-mails systems. Thank you.

Visited September 2011