A lot of people have given the basics here so I'll keep it brief:
1. Property is spotless, gardens are fantastic and the pool is very nice.
2. Staff are outstanding (only one guy on the grill let them down with frozen steaks, check..)
3. Rooms are fine, clean, and spacious. Beds a little on the hard side (always something...:-)
4. The air con works :-)
5. The water pressure was fantastic (on the ground floor)
6. Meals were ok, plenty of choice but buffet style rather than restuarant
7. On all inclusive (recommend it) I was surprised to be handed a bottle of wine with lunch and be given the bottle to finish in my room
8. Entertainment is ok - really just nice to relax outside at the end of the day
9. Nothing much on the strip (that we fancied anyhow) but Garruche is worth a visit - lots of spanish restaurants, will return this time.
Nice mix of people from all nationalities. A place to relax and get some peace, not a lot of shouting and music noise. See you at the end of August
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nude vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Vera Playa Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vera Playa Hotel