I stayed in this hotel some 10 years ago and had good memories of a nice english country hotel.
However my last stay was very disappointing. At 190 pounds for a double room one could expect a lot better. The first room was damp and smelt very funny, so we changed the room. The next room was clean but the bed was very small for a double and the mattress was poor, so my wife and I had a very bead night. We would not wantr to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walletts Court Hotel is a hotel near Dover, Kent with restaurant and Spa. The hotel has at its heart an ancient manor house which nestles in wild open landscape in White Cliffs Country ninety minutes from the city of London & ten minutes from the port of Dover. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Wallett's Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wallett`s Court Country House Hotel Dover
- Walletts Court Country Hotel
- Walletts Court Country Dover