lovely hotel - very cozy bar area and restaurant. the food was excellent!!!! Breakfast was delicious as well and plentiful.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for couples or travellers without children as there isn't much to do for children at the facility except jump around in the pool. That said, in the summer months I am sure glamping on the property would be great for children as it opens up an entire host of outdoor activities on their property and nearby (horseriding etc).
Service was a bit slow in the restaurant but worth the wait as the food was delicious. courteous and hepful staff.
- Also Known As:
- Wallett`s Court Country House Hotel Dover
- Wallett`s Court Country House Hotel
- Walletts Court Country Hotel
- Walletts Court Country Dover
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walletts Court Hotel is a hotel near Dover, Kent with restaurant and Spa. The hotel has at its heart an ancient manor house which nestles in wild open landscape in White Cliffs Country ninety minutes from the city of London & ten minutes from the port of Dover. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Wallett's Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.